Hair Loss Disorders
Early detection will always be the best defence for anyone experiencing hair loss disorders.
- Do receding hair lines, thinning, or balding exist on your mother’s or father’s side of the family?
- Do you suffer from acne?
- Do you have oily skin or scalp?
- Do you have a thyroid imbalance?
- For women, do you have excessive facial hair?
- For men, do you have excessive body hair?
- Do you crave sugar constantly and have gained or lost more than fifteen pounds recently?
- For women, are you menopausal?
- Have you experienced excessive emotional stress?
- Have you been diagnosed as anemic?
- Do you have a high fat intake?
- Are you presently, or have been on a weight loss diet?
- Do you suffer from digestive disorders?
- Do you experience frequent illness?
- Do you frequently use antibiotics or medications?
- Do you have poor blood circulation?
- Do you believe vitamin or mineral supplements are unnecessary?
- Have you recently given birth or had a recent surgery?
- Is your scalp flaky, crusty, inflamed, or itchy?
- Has your scalp been injured?
- Do you experience irregular or infrequent bowel movements?
- Have you been diagnosed with a scalp fungus?
- Have you been experiencing hair shedding?
If you answer “Yes” to any of the following above questions, you are likely to be suffering from premature thinning, balding, or scalp disorder. In order to prevent further underlying complications please consult our professional consultant Trichologist immediately.